Apr 22, 2014
Customer Satisfaction about Samsung LCD TVs
The present work is an effort to throw some light on “Customer satisfaction about Samsung LCD TVs“. The primary objective of the study is to analyze the customer satisfaction about Samsung product with reference to National Electricity and Work Pvt Ltd. The essential part of any report is research methodology. The field study is conducted to analyze the consumer satisfaction and understanding the consumer behavior. You can also Subscribe to FINAL YEAR PROJECT'S by Email for more such projects and seminar.
This report starts with introduction and history of Samsung and aim of this project report. Thereafter report walk-through customer satisfaction definition and why it is needed.
Customer satisfaction, a term frequently used in marketing, is a measure of how products and services supplied by a company meet or surpass customer expectation. Customer satisfaction is defined as "the number of customers, or percentage of total customers, whose reported experience with a firm, its products, or its services exceeds specified satisfaction goals."
Recommended Article: Consumer Behaviour & Satisfaction Regarding various brands of 21” colour TV
Customer satisfaction is the degree to which a buyer is satisfied with a product, service or company. Customer satisfaction objectives can be broken down into three main groups. The first is satisfaction with the acquisition, which incorporates however well the merchandise performed, and whether or not it met client expectations and similar perceptions. The second is satisfaction with the method, which incorporates simple creating the acquisition additionally as client service or assurance interactions when the acquisition.
Secondary objective of this project report are:
1. To know the benefits a customer wants so that he is satisfied by purchasing the product.
2. To records who the major players of LCD TVs are.
3. To find out the largest selling model among all the segments.
4. To know the customer availability in the market towards Samsung product.
5. To know the satisfaction level of customer.
6. To know the best media of distribution and promotion.
7. To come to know about the customer awareness towards Samsung LCD TV.
8. To Understanding the expectations and requirements of all your customers.
9. To determining how well your company and its competitors are satisfying these expectations and requirements.
From the study it is concluded that consumer satisfaction play a major role in our day to day life. Consumer satisfaction has become a necessity. Now-a-days one finds it hard to survive without them. Use this report only for your reference and study work and thanks to author.
Author:- Umesh Chandra Upadhyay
About : Final-yearproject.com
Final-yearproject.com is one stop for all your project needs. You can find projects and seminars related to Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, MBA, Pharmacy, Computer Science, IT, Bio-Tech, Robotics, Telecom, Wireless, Automation, BCA, MATLAB etc. You can Like us at Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Google+.