Jul 8, 2011
Study Of Soil Properties With Silica Fume As Stablizer Civil Project Report
This is a good Civil Engineering Project on study of soil properties with silica fume as stablizer and comparing the same with RBI-81 and cost estimation for Highway Technology. In the present study, a soil sample was subjected to laboratory investigation to know the grain size distribution pattern and to determine liquid limit, plastic limit and plasticity index, optimum moisture content, maximum dry density and California bearing ratio values. You can also Subscribe to FINAL YEAR PROJECT'S by Email for more such Projects and Seminar.
Objective of this study are as follows:-
• To characterize the soil under investigation based on its index properties.
• To classify the soil as per IRC Classification.
• To compare the OMC of the given soil & to achieve Maximum Dry density by Proctor compaction tests.
• To determine the strength of soil by Triaxial method.
• To study the effect of RBI-81 and Silica Fume on soil by varying percentage.
Use it for your reference and study work only.
About : Final-yearproject.com
Final-yearproject.com is one stop for all your project needs. You can find projects and seminars related to Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, MBA, Pharmacy, Computer Science, IT, Bio-Tech, Robotics, Telecom, Wireless, Automation, BCA, MATLAB etc. You can Like us at Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Google+.