Jun 27, 2010
Credit Appraisal Process at ING Vysya Bank Project Report
This is project report on Credit Appraisal Process at ING Vysya Bank for MBA students, use this for your study n reference. The purpose of Corporate Internship for a minimum time of 8 weeks is to connect theory and practice, obtain knowledge & awareness of the functioning of various departments of the corporate and its environment which is utmost necessary for the success of the budding managers. You can also Subscribe to FINAL YEAR PROJECT'S by Email for more such Projects and Seminar.
The basic objectives of the summer internship programme for the MBA students are:
1. To understand the business and competitive environment of ING Vysya Bank.
2. To analyze and understand the financial position of ING Vysya Bank viz – a – viz competitors.
3. To study the Business Banking Department of ING Vysya Bank and its practices.
4. To facilitate in testing what I have learnt in the foundation courses in the first year.
5. To get a feel of corporate life and its functioning & understand various interaction styles
Recommended Project: Recruitment & Selection Policy at Infrastructure Professional Enterprises (P) Ltd.
This report conclude that the credit appraisal process carried out at ING is sound and bank has good parameters to appraise the project, The credit department thoroughly analyses the credit requirement of the company and the capacity to service the debt etc. Use this report only for your reference.
About : Final-yearproject.com
Final-yearproject.com is one stop for all your project needs. You can find projects and seminars related to Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, MBA, Pharmacy, Computer Science, IT, Bio-Tech, Robotics, Telecom, Wireless, Automation, BCA, MATLAB etc. You can Like us at Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Google+.